Indian Forensic Science – Video Competition : 2020
We are excited to announce our first National Video Competition! If you are interested in submitting an entry to Win a Prize, please read all the information below for Indian Video Competition Rules & Requirements. Use your skills, creativity, knowledge & imagination to participate in the IFS Video Competition. You will have a chance to create a 10-30 minute video lectures that explains and inspires peoples to learn more about various Forensic Sciences, Use any Forensic Science Topics, Branches etc. (Sample Subjects list given below) Each video will compete to win a judges choice award. The global reach of the competition will allow the exchange of relevant forensic knowledge and will also enable the exchange of ideas on Forensic Science in different countries. You can record video lectures, practical demonstrations, or any other video presentations. Speech in English Language is required. Multiple entries/video submissions are allowed.
The Prize for the Winner = a surprise cash prize & gift + Life Time Membership Certificate + Honorary Forensic Expert Award Certificate for top three winners.
Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants*.
Submission closing date is 29 July 2020 (that will give you sufficient time to prepare, record & editing video). Submissions received after 29 July 2020 will be accepted for Certificate of Participation only.
The top three videos with the highest judges score by 30 July 2020 will WIN!
Winners will be announced on website / social media page and will be notified directly via email with award / certificate on 11 Aug. 2020.
You can send video files by Email, Google Drive Links, Web Forms or any other medium.
Please send your video file to this email address: email@example.com
If you don’t receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email within 24 hours, please resend your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects / Topics = Forensic Science, Criminology, Questioned Documents, Handwriting, Fingerprint, Cyber Forensics, Forensic Biotechnology, DNA Fingerprinting, Forensic Engineering, Fire and Arson Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Forensic Accounting, Financial Fraud Examination, Forensic Photography, Forensic Odontology / Dentistry, Forensic Entomology, Mobile Phone Forensics, Private Investigator / Detective, Forensic Graphology, Wildlife Forensics & Nature Conservation, Crime Scene Investigation, Digital Evidences, Cyber Security, Cyber Law, Forensic Pathology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Forensic Audio and Video Analysis, Forensic Pharmacy, Expert Witness, Forensic Report Writing, Forensic Experts Cross Examination, Forensic Science Advanced Techniques, and any other topics related to Forensic Sciences etc…
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Entry is FREE of charge.
- The footage must have been filmed by you.
- Please do not use any music / background music.
- Choose any topic related to Forensic Sciences,
- Shoot video in optimal lighting conditions (Bright Light for Clear Quality)
- The length of the video should be a minimum of 10 minutes, and a maximum of 30 minutes and can be filmed and edited on any device capable of recording high-quality video resolutions and can include animations and musical numbers.
- Make sure that you record and send videos in English Language only, (substitutes not compulsory).
- Record video in Horizontal / Landscape mode only. Do not submit portrait / vertical mode video.
- Video must be recorded in Good Quality (HD or 4K) with clear voice / speech (without any noise).
- Be new & creative. Any kind of promotional / downloaded videos will not be accepted.
- All videos may be used by IFS for promotion of our programs (i.e.- on social media, in presentations, study etc.)
- By submitting a video entry to the IFS Video Competition you officially give IFS permission to use your video for all future IFS promotional purposes.
- Sending an email is not proof that we have received your entry. Confirmation from IFS is required. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
- The judges will look for a creative, engaging and inspiring submission.
- By entering the competition, you agree to bear all costs incurred in any activities relating to your participation in this video competition.
- Don’t include people who are not willing for their image to be used in the video.
- Don’t include or copy any copyrighted material such as copyrighted images or downloaded content from the Internet.
- You can send video files by email, Google Drive Links, web forms or any other medium.
- Please send your video content to this email address: email@example.com
- If you don’t receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 24 hours, resend your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended Video Record Format = MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, & MPEG, Files sent in other formats will not be accepted.
- Be original – think outside of the box! You can ask friends & family to help.
- Video which meets & fulfills above Rules and Guidelines will be considered as participant, other videos will be considered as invalid entries.
- It is assumed that people featured in the video have given permission for us to use their image in our promotional campaigns.
- IFS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- IFS will have the final say in selecting the winners.
- Matthew Steiner
- Prachi Gaur
- Shrestha Pandey
TOP 10 Participants (Alphabetical Order)
- Kajal Waghmare
- Nandini Gupta
- Pallavi Mohanty
- Saika Mirza
- Sanchita Santosh Aher
- Shanika Bafna
- Sharon Dinil Kumar
- Shruti Verma
- Sudarshan Prasad
- Wardhan Abhijeet
Certificates (to all participants) and award/prize for top 3 winners will be sent on/after 11 Aug. 2020. To register your email id, correct name and video title etc please contact by email – email@example.com
You can participate in International Forensic Sciences Article Competition, please visit : www.ifsdp.com